Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Piercings....what is good what is not

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    tattoos and piercings go hand in hand....ive got 6 tats as well....its an addiction

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I have a couple of piercings in my ears, but am thinking about getting my belly button pierced, but it looks kinda painful!


  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I have no Tat's and no piercings and plan on keeping it that way. It just isn't for me
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I really like piercings and tattoos.
    I have my ears pierced 3x each. I wanted my cartilage done, but I can't do it. I have my naval pierced. I would like more piercings and a few tattoos sometime, but I'm a chicken... so I don't know if I will ever have any?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I have my ears done 3 times, belly button, and also an industrial....a barbell through my left cartliage.

    I'd like a tat but I worry about having one and being able to cover it up for a job plus my boyfriend hates em so we'll see...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    Tats are great! Everybody should at least have one. I have 6 myself, and will probably end up getting another this week.

    Just everybody on the board dont forget to not judge someone because they are covered in ink or piercings. I know of so many people in our area that look down upon us "freaks" with tattoo's, and peircings. Yes I said Freaks!, and I wouldn't want to be called anything else. I would hate to be normal, because then life would be so boring!
    But yeah, everybody get a tattoo here and there, or maybe a piercing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    One of my best friends is into tats and piercings really big. I think at last count he had 17-20 tats and a lot of piercings. Stuff like that never makes me think of anyone as a freak....it's just someone's way of expressing themselves.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    got 5 piercings right now..
    gonna get 2-3 more this summer...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #9
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I have had over ten peircings..but i took most of them out..i just got tired of em..i had three tats..i scrapped them off..i done em myself but I am getting two more prolly this or next summer..love em! They are addicting....
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •